Стихи Череповецких авторов

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Стихи Череповецких авторов » Королёва Альбина » Тюрьма молоденьких встречает

Тюрьма молоденьких встречает

Сообщений 1 страница 33 из 33

Тюрьма молоденьких встречает
Дает приют, хоть и шальной.
Здесь каждый день ты замечаешь,
Что день проходит стороной.

Припев:
Когда лишён свободы ты,
То в корне губишь все мечты.
Свободы  цену чтоб понять,
Привычки  надо поменять.

Родные дома ждать устали
И письма голубями шлют.
Они нам многое прощали
Даря тепло, любовь, уют.

Припев:
Когда лишён свободы ты,
Привычки  надо поменять.

Проходят дни, седеет волос.
Болит душа,  и нет идей.
Но внутренний твердит мне голос:
«Поверь в себя, поверь в людей»

Припев:
Когда лишён свободы ты,
Привычки  надо поменять.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on %meta_keyword%. Regards

Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different internet browsers and both show the same results.

Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!

Right away I am going away to do my breakfast, afterward having my breakfast coming yet again to read additional news.

Hello, I enjoy reading through your article. I like to write a little comment to support you.

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! However, how can we communicate?

Hi, after reading this awesome paragraph i am as well happy to share my familiarity here with friends.

Wow that was odd. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyway, just wanted to say wonderful blog!

Thanks , I've just been searching for info about this topic for a while and yours is the greatest I've found out till now. But, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you certain in regards to the source?

At this moment I am going away to do my breakfast, after having my breakfast coming yet again to read additional news.

I am genuinely glad to glance at this weblog posts which carries tons of helpful data, thanks for providing these data.

Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic nevertheless I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing a blog post or vice-versa? My site covers a lot of the same subjects as yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each other. If you are interested feel free to shoot me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Excellent blog by the way!

If you would like to get a great deal from this paragraph then you have to apply such strategies to your won weblog.

Thank you, I've just been searching for info about this subject for a long time and yours is the greatest I have came upon till now. However, what about the conclusion? Are you positive in regards to the source?

It's actually very complex in this active life to listen news on TV, thus I just use web for that purpose, and obtain the latest news.

Your mode of describing all in this article is really pleasant, all be able to easily understand it, Thanks a lot.

Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate?

This post is genuinely a pleasant one it assists new the web visitors, who are wishing in favor of blogging.

I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet people, its really really pleasant paragraph on building up new blog.

Thankfulness to my father who informed me on the topic of this blog, this web site is actually awesome.

Hey there! I've been reading your weblog for a long time now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from  Houston Tx! Just wanted to mention keep up the good job!

Thanks  for another excellent post. Where else could anybody get that kind of information in such a perfect manner of writing? I've a presentation next week, and I'm at the search for such info.

WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for %keyword%

You ought to take part in a contest for one of the most useful blogs online. I'm going to highly recommend this blog!

I'm amazed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that's both educative and amusing, and without a doubt, you've hit the nail on the head. The issue is something that too few folks are speaking intelligently about. I'm very happy I found this in my search for something regarding this.

Hi there, just wanted to tell you, I liked this blog post. It was inspiring. Keep on posting!

continuously i used to read smaller articles or reviews that  also clear their motive, and that is also happening with this piece of writing which I am reading at this place.

Post writing is also a fun, if you be acquainted with then you can write otherwise it is complex to write.

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!

Tremendous issues here. I am very glad to look your post. Thank you so much and I'm looking ahead to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

Hello There. I found your weblog the use of msn. This is an extremely well written article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and come back to learn more of your useful info. Thank you for the post. I'll definitely return.

Hello. And Bye.

Вы здесь » Стихи Череповецких авторов » Королёва Альбина » Тюрьма молоденьких встречает

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно